0.62.x RC Discussion Ask questions
EDIT by @alloy:
The current version is
v0.62.0-rc.5 and appears to be the golden one ✨
- [x] Include these last fixes without doing another RC:
- [x] Need a blog post. @rickhanlonii is tasked with this.
- [x] Update website content for v0.62 https://github.com/facebook/react-native-website/pull/1782
- [x] Fix categorisation of changelog items
- [x] Should we fold many related changelog items (e.g. re Flipper) into a single item? And who is the point person for this type of work?
- [x] Make sure the Flipper team is able to support a release right now due to COVID-19
@grabbou what about release version? I can successfully install and run android debug builds, but get this error when trying to do release version.
com.android.builder.testing.api.DeviceException: com.android.ddmlib.InstallException: INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK: Package couldn't be installed in /data/app/REDACTED-9ssMp3TR_vtsbrqlt0Vtxw==: Package /data/app/REDACTED-9ssMp3TR_vtsbrqlt0Vtxw==/base.apk code is missing