profile
viewpoint
Vincent Batts vbatts @RedHatOfficial

containers/libpod 3844

libpod is a library used to create container pods. Home of Podman.

emojisum/emojisum 224

:pray: :paperclip: Emoji that checksum! :tada: :poop:

containerd/continuity 73

A transport-agnostic, filesystem metadata manifest system

shanemhansen/gossl 28

Go bindings to the openssl library

containers/Demos 24

Repository is a location of user demos for technologies listed on github.com/containers

opencontainers/oci-conformance 21

OCI Conformance/Certification Program and Working Group

containers/BuildSourceImage 8

Tool to build a source image based on an existing OCI image

vbatts/bvi 5

binary file editor (history assembled from http://bvi.sourceforge.net/)

vbatts/acme-reverseproxy 4

A multi-domain, TLS, reverse proxy that uses Let's Encrypt (https://letsencrypt.org/) as the automatic CA.

push eventopencontainers/distribution-spec

Peter Engelbert

commit sha 822d3a029084af27ea5ffdeaa2fc878ffaddee75

Introduce OCI Conformance Test Suite Added new conformance directory in the project root, with a number of test files written in Go. Tests can be compiled by running `go test -c` in the conformance directory and executing the created conformance.test file. In order for the tests to run, registry providers will need to set up certain environment variables with the root url, the namespace of a repository, and authentication information. Additionally, the OCI_DEBUG variable can be set to "true" for more detailed output. The tests create two report files: report.html and junit.xml. The html report is expandable if more detailed information is needed on failures. Related to #24 Signed-off-by: Peter Engelbert <pmengelbert@gmail.com>

view details

Vincent Batts

commit sha 668a6a9230f2c5212e521b97e2a5cf78144b5859

Merge pull request #82 from bloodorangeio/initial-conformance-test Introduce OCI Conformance Test Suite

view details

push time in a day

PR merged opencontainers/distribution-spec

Introduce OCI Conformance Test Suite

Added new conformance directory in the project root, with a number of test files written in Go. Tests can be compiled by running go test -c in the conformance directory and executing the created conformance.test file.

In order for the tests to run, registry providers will need to set up certain environment variables with the root url, the namespace of a repository, and authentication information. Additionally, the OCI_DEBUG variable can be set to "true" for more detailed output.

The tests create two report files: report.html and junit.xml. The html report is expandable if more detailed information is needed on failures.

Related to #24

+834 -0

10 comments

16 changed files

pmengelbert

pr closed time in a day

pull request commentopencontainers/distribution-spec

Introduce OCI Conformance Test Suite

LGTM

pmengelbert

comment created time in 3 days

pull request commentopencontainers/distribution-spec

Introduce OCI Conformance Test Suite

i like it. I've run it against local registry and get the output I expect. and built as go test -c && ./conformance.test

pmengelbert

comment created time in 3 days

pull request commentopencontainers/go-digest

Update Copyrights

updated to copyright by "OCI Contributors"

vbatts

comment created time in 4 days

push eventvbatts/oci-go-digest

Vincent Batts

commit sha 264d27f5bd06661438eb54af596fb015b3f3049e

*: add OCI copyright Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts <vbatts@hashbangbash.com>

view details

push time in 4 days

delete branch vbatts/oci-org

delete branch : copyright

delete time in 4 days

delete branch opencontainers/org

delete branch : update-license-copyright-info

delete time in 4 days

push eventopencontainers/org

Mike Brown

commit sha b9994c3806d4e026ee09033af2c8d4f1ea62e386

add copyright and license notice Signed-off-by: Mike Brown <brownwm@us.ibm.com>

view details

Vincent Batts

commit sha 95fae93417d328f8be1a2c9c1a2979c356bf54f5

Merge pull request #26 from opencontainers/update-license-copyright-info add copyright and license notice

view details

push time in 4 days

PR merged opencontainers/org

add copyright and license notice

Should probably include a NOTICE file as recommended by the apache software foundation here:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0#apply

Note: I left the year off so we don't have to change it each year to include additional year ranges.

example of another project providing notice in this fashion:

https://github.com/grpc/grpc/blob/master/NOTICE.txt

if we ever add 3rd party copyrighted code and/or that has a difference license, the notice file should be updated to include that information....

Signed-off-by: Mike Brown brownwm@us.ibm.com

+13 -0

1 comment

1 changed file

mikebrow

pr closed time in 4 days

pull request commentopencontainers/org

add copyright and license notice

LGTM

mikebrow

comment created time in 4 days

PR closed opencontainers/runtime-spec

Release v1.0.2

Fixes #1010

VOTE: https://groups.google.com/a/opencontainers.org/d/msg/dev/lYFhr-kmSAQ/9QmAI6yVDAAJ

PRs since v1.0.1: e09c7c4 Merge pull request #1008 from RenaudWasTaken/hooks 020fda7 Merge pull request #1024 from giuseppe/add-personality-schema bab266e Merge pull request #898 from 0x0916/fix-weight-type 2d3f265 Merge pull request #903 from wking/state-version-source 903de9f Merge pull request #916 from wking/unknown-properties-one-must 68f17f5 Merge pull request #1012 from justincormack/personality 8b180f3 Merge pull request #985 from masters-of-cats/master cd13d2d Merge pull request #941 from cyphar/config-umask-option 19e92ca Merge pull request #1019 from pjbgf/add-act-log 52e2591 Merge pull request #1018 from giuseppe/seccomp-flags 4f2ab15 Merge pull request #1017 from giuseppe/fix-crun-repository c9a5f61 Merge pull request #1016 from estesp/update-meetings a950415 Merge pull request #1013 from odinuge/hugetlb-pattern-fix 7a49e34 Merge pull request #1011 from odinuge/hugetlb-pattern 8ffda14 Merge pull request #1009 from KentaTada/Fix-sample-ociVersion 5b71a03 Merge pull request #1007 from KentaTada/Fix-Namespaces-to-use-LinuxNamespaceType a1b50f6 Merge pull request #1006 from lifubang/pidnamespace ad53dcd Merge pull request #999 from jterry75/layerfolder_order 197975d Merge pull request #1001 from vsoch/update/CoC-link 29686db Merge pull request #998 from jhowardmsft/jjh/commandline 1722abf Merge pull request #992 from xiaochenshen/rdt-mba-software-controller 31e0d16 Merge pull request #994 from q384566678/vm-parameters-fix 038448f Merge pull request #993 from HaraldNordgren/go_versions 5806c35 Merge pull request #981 from kinvolk/alban/source-mount 5684b8a Merge pull request #932 from xiaochenshen/rdt-mba cc07cb9 Merge pull request #988 from linericyang/master eba862d Merge pull request #989 from dineshgovindasamy/windowsnamespace d810dbc Merge pull request #976 from cwilhit/master 34fd552 Merge pull request #977 from wking/2018-07-04-meeting-bump 7c4c8f6 Merge pull request #969 from jodh-intel/add-kata-containers-to-implementations 695b816 Merge pull request #965 from wking/console-man-page 16d4c82 Merge pull request #970 from opencontainers/add-gvisor c102f09 Merge pull request #968 from wking/bump-go a1998ec Merge pull request #953 from kinvolk/alban/hook-paths b4a682c Merge pull request #952 from ntrrg/patch-1 3234dc8 Merge pull request #959 from kinvolk/alban/957-device-owners c09d7f4 Merge pull request #951 from wking/json-from-rfc-8259 4ad8e74 Merge pull request #943 from wking/2018-jan-meeting d362ed3 Merge pull request #949 from sameo/vm-section 6be516e Merge pull request #956 from kinvolk/alban/uid-mapping fa4b36a Merge pull request #942 from paravmellanox/master 7a8c2c8 Merge pull request #947 from q384566678/fix-makefile-test 520c634 Merge pull request #945 from wking/json-schema-minimal-ids b2d941e Merge pull request #940 from q384566678/defaultAction-fix 75c847a Merge pull request #933 from q384566678/hook-link a5b8598 Merge pull request #936 from wking/root-dedent

+58 -1

2 comments

3 changed files

vbatts

pr closed time in 4 days

pull request commentopencontainers/runtime-spec

Release v1.0.2

Current VOTE failed. Will post another subsequent vote later

vbatts

comment created time in 4 days

pull request commentopencontainers/distribution-spec

Introduce OCI Conformance Test Suite

nice!

the CI failure looks like trailing whitespace https://travis-ci.org/opencontainers/distribution-spec/builds/638209473#L227

all one commit. i know git can be a headache. :face_with_head_bandage:

pmengelbert

comment created time in 7 days

push eventvbatts/SlackBuilds

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo

commit sha 4afa7ce2f451c06e8a73aec300f044fca4c15d62

network/hipchat: Removed. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo

commit sha fce6e6a7040b23f2c1f62f89176afabc1cb8e24b

network/hipchat2: Removed. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Alexander Verbovetsky

commit sha d825aee4261aca0aaaafce92ab3b53ade75d864a

system/noto-emoji: Fix script. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Richard Narron

commit sha 63605264ce632b11e98a922f85bddc7973a85572

system/fcron: Switch to i586. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Anj Duvnjak

commit sha 0836647de3a8ae4f9e642103095d2d60c3a89fd5

network/wireguard-tools: Updated for version 1.0.20200102. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Ruari Oedegaard

commit sha e94193e9fe5e5de5a70113ced09f214f43c94529

network/vivaldi: Updated for version 2.10.1745.23 + new maintainer. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Richard Narron

commit sha a292e393862051fa8f9558cc5dad8c11c04c04d9

development/regina-rexx: Switch to i586. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Dominik Drobek

commit sha 3b6674745ae0faab4935d5191df1863123d19a6f

system/worker: Fix MD5SUM. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Dominik Drobek

commit sha e2ab8cfd1b1f3bc44bac68cd0edf187581619e65

network/mattermost-desktop: Updated for version 4.3.2 Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Dominik Drobek

commit sha 18db563673f913850de65643b8b74836a5c0ada5

system/pigz: Updated for version 2.4 Fix installation procedure so that pigz binary is not installed twice (as pigz and unpigz). Make a symbolic link instead. Don't overwrite Makefile CFLAGS with SLKCFLAGS, instead append SLKCFLAGS to CFLAGS. Remove patch (not needed anymore). Align SlackBuild with template. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Dominik Drobek

commit sha f5862ec41f11e582c7c4eeacb4d6e093eb04a478

network/macchanger: Updated for version 1.7.0 Align SlackBuild with the template. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Seth Kenlon

commit sha 47e795531f13064ec9783d3ad42b9f3ef7bd1dcd

audio/butt: Updated for version 0.1.18 Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

klaatu

commit sha 13e676bd955e8d7e298d8510b3cb8f4e5c6d289e

audio/fabla: Updated for version 1.3.2 Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Arn0

commit sha dfcfaf63a252994d7e926ec6cdc3c1ab9ca59f16

system/jdupes: updated for version 1.14.0 Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Arn0

commit sha 4299f66e8ede3e8de412b40a13598c61d9d5ecf7

games/freeciv: updated for version 2.6.1 Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Arn0

commit sha 2098e1e1cbd78c33b6c701aee5d946feb6a8c190

system/dosbox-dev: updated for version 0.74.3.r4305 Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Arn0

commit sha f47c28c7aa7a2204b489b77a8d58f52125d30143

games/ags: updated for version 3.5.0.23 Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Jeremy Hansen

commit sha 379ffd6da17df3413a45cbee41244700dbb51ed1

games/supertuxkart: Updated to version 1.1 Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Jefferson Rocha

commit sha db9d4df499f59d8f58e98d0b0f3e1202041efff6

system/listpkg: Update DOWNLOAD and HOMEPAGE urls. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

David Melik

commit sha 3eb7c245fbaecb416f5dfba8f029ce41ce27a2ea

games/stone_soup: Updated for version 0.24.0. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

push time in 7 days

issue commentelectron/electron

Electron apps freeze on linux 5.x kernel

@cipriancraciun what video card is on this machine, and driver is it using?

As an update, I've been upgrading kernels to validate this issue. It still happens through 5.4.12 (latest)

-------- Original Message -------- On Jan 16, 2020, 03:16, Ciprian Dorin Craciun wrote:

I'm using Sabaki (Go player based on Electron 5 in their last release), and I do suffer a similar freezing issue, which I've also reported to them: SabakiHQ/Sabaki#618

Can I enable some flag that would provide a verbose log and help diagnose the issue?

(I'm not an Electron user-developer, therefore I can't help in creating a test-case, but I can help by triggering the issue in the application and reporting back the logs / context. Or I can help running some test-cases if provided.)

(My OS is OpenSUSE Tumbleweed, i.e. rolling release, with kernel 5.3.12, using Xorg, thus not Wayland, and the i3 window manager.)

— You are receiving this because you authored the thread. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or unsubscribe.

vbatts

comment created time in 8 days

push eventvbatts/SlackBuilds

Vincent Batts

commit sha 80481e45bb220e340bcdec6c37e60c736186ae50

development/google-go-lang: Updated to version 1.13.6. Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts <vbatts@hashbangbash.com>

view details

push time in 9 days

pull request commentopencontainers/go-digest

Update Copyrights

I agree. This is mirroring the copyright in the other OCI specs. I'm not sure of the reason for the attribution to be to Linux Foundation, rather than contributors or members or such.

-------- Original Message -------- On Jan 10, 2020, 04:47, Sebastiaan van Stijn wrote:

@thaJeztah commented on this pull request.


In LICENSE:

@@ -176,6 +176,7 @@

END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • Copyright 2019, 2020 The Linux Foundation

Looking at the list of recommended options

Perhaps "Copyright 2019, 2020 The go-digest contributors" ?

(I personally like "authors" or "contributors", as it more clearly describes that copyright is not transferred to <some organisation>, but remains with the author/contributor)

— You are receiving this because you authored the thread. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or unsubscribe.

vbatts

comment created time in 14 days

push eventvbatts/SlackBuilds

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo

commit sha c3c8452096471fcae53059316c0a2b1fcb4f5098

development/python-docopt: Removed (duplicate). Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo

commit sha 77330a4e415e78d35585be3d09e1335fde49db3a

development/pyqt-distutils: Update DEP. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Andrew Clemons

commit sha 5084a716757dc96c4cfbedb24bb90133eacd2050

ruby/rubygem-ruumba: Updated for version 0.1.14. Signed-off-by: Andrew Clemons <andrew.clemons@gmail.com>

view details

Andrew Clemons

commit sha b561e4e4366d1427462255fd3fd9f2ae908ebe10

network/prosody-mod-http-upload: Updated for version hg3713. Signed-off-by: Andrew Clemons <andrew.clemons@gmail.com>

view details

Andrew Clemons

commit sha 7be1e3b6972c69574049bd8aefd836f3b9f4f738

graphics/vuescan: Updated for version 9.7.08. Signed-off-by: Andrew Clemons <andrew.clemons@gmail.com>

view details

Christoph Willing

commit sha 6b9792aa9000ea06c20f542279e1ecc9054b0ed3

libraries/xforms: Fix typo Signed-off-by: Christoph Willing <chris.willing@linux.com>

view details

Christoph Willing

commit sha beb5c3ed781d29f27b77affe9aa3cede50efa3d7

development/dkms: Updated for version 2.8.1 Signed-off-by: Christoph Willing <chris.willing@linux.com>

view details

Christoph Willing

commit sha 7113616a8257c4b41e223c83b81802ba80750c36

office/LibreOffice: Updated for version 6.2.8.2 Signed-off-by: Christoph Willing <chris.willing@linux.com>

view details

Christoph Willing

commit sha 0176baa72714a496555f2b5b6db97f4641b31a5e

libraries/dcmtk: Update for version 3.6.5 Signed-off-by: Christoph Willing <chris.willing@linux.com>

view details

Christoph Willing

commit sha 55d2f25f27c1cdc1cb05dc07de1f3aa88d76dc51

libraries/live555: Updated for version 2019.11.11 Signed-off-by: Christoph Willing <chris.willing@linux.com>

view details

Christoph Willing

commit sha d81510020bcb511c9438c6d5aef0ee218efa7ff6

system/mpich: Updated for version 3.3.2 Signed-off-by: Christoph Willing <chris.willing@linux.com>

view details

Benjamin Trigona-Harany

commit sha 3ae839e252ec1e67b255ca34586a1c011b3bb16f

gis/whitebox-tools: Updated for version 1.0.2. Signed-off-by: Benjamin Trigona-Harany <slackbuilds@jaxartes.net>

view details

Benjamin Trigona-Harany

commit sha cf7617573ed937f963833cefb00f8ec494f6ee55

office/keepassxc: Updated for version 2.5.1. Signed-off-by: Benjamin Trigona-Harany <slackbuilds@jaxartes.net>

view details

Benjamin Trigona-Harany

commit sha 88f93f10d69827f21d658301852e8f945dcae942

development/jupyter_client: Updated for version 5.3.4.

view details

Matteo Bernardini

commit sha ec18b83d1796f3c78ec66733ff747f700dd495ff

development/jdk: Updated for version 8u231. Signed-off-by: Matteo Bernardini <ponce@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Dimitris Zlatanidis

commit sha bae83cd6ccee36eb644f6f85bea84038f6773ec1

development/pycharm: Updated for version 2019.2.4. Signed-off-by: Dimitris Zlatanidis <d.zlatanidis@gmail.com>

view details

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo

commit sha ed263eba8d75390f0e7789cc9e924e1be2584f69

Public www update: Sat Nov 16 18:23:50 UTC 2019. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo

commit sha 29335c8cd6e74ec905cebf5537761904e792af45

system/capstone: Fix URL. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo

commit sha baea980517804ecc19b4864f3239840df130b897

libraries/libseccomp: Updated for version 2.4.2. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@slackbuilds.org>

view details

Markus Rinne

commit sha 6371e6be253b349fb28923f91555e8e388f4cd19

python/pycryptodome: Updated for version 3.9.3. Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr@gmail.com>

view details

push time in 14 days

pull request commentopencontainers/org

LICENSE: was missing the holder name

On 09/01/20 12:33 -0800, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:

That's just the template, no need to add this to the actual LICENSE :)

oh fair

vbatts

comment created time in 14 days

issue commentopencontainers/go-digest

Cut new release that includes #38

@caniszczyk @thaJeztah https://github.com/opencontainers/go-digest/pull/52 ?

micahhausler

comment created time in 14 days

PR opened opencontainers/go-digest

Update Copyrights
+30 -30

0 comment

10 changed files

pr created time in 14 days

create barnchvbatts/oci-go-digest

branch : copyright

created branch time in 14 days

fork vbatts/go-digest

Common digest package used across the container ecosystem

https://www.opencontainers.org/

fork in 14 days

delete branch opencontainers/org

delete branch : add-zoom-info

delete time in 14 days

pull request commentopencontainers/org

LICENSE: was missing the holder name

cc @caniszczyk

vbatts

comment created time in 14 days

PR opened opencontainers/org

LICENSE: was missing the holder name

Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts vbatts@hashbangbash.com

+1 -1

0 comment

1 changed file

pr created time in 14 days

create barnchvbatts/oci-org

branch : copyright

created branch time in 14 days

issue commentopencontainers/go-digest

Cut new release that includes #38

On 09/01/20 11:24 -0800, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:

I'd expect us to simply have copyright header that say "Copyright OCI Contributors"

That's what I was thinking, but the *-spec repos largely have Copyright 2016 The Linux Foundation And should I just prepend the line before the Docker copyright, since I'm not invalidating the prior claim.

micahhausler

comment created time in 14 days

pull request commentcontainers/libpod

policy for seccomp-profile selection

Dang. We can't use Quay as docker v1 doesn't support annotations -.-

you can request your repo on quay to be switched to v2.s2

vrothberg

comment created time in 14 days

issue commentopencontainers/go-digest

Cut new release that includes #38

@caniszczyk What's the process on re-assigning copyright?

micahhausler

comment created time in 14 days

delete branch vbatts/oci-distribution-spec

delete branch : json_format

delete time in 14 days

delete branch vbatts/oci-distribution-spec

delete branch : 002

delete time in 14 days

delete branch vbatts/oci-runtime-spec

delete branch : remove_roadmap

delete time in 14 days

delete branch vbatts/oci-runtime-spec

delete branch : release-1.0.1

delete time in 14 days

delete branch vbatts/oci-image-spec

delete branch : make_variables

delete time in 14 days

pull request commentopencontainers/runtime-spec

RELEASE: document how to do the release

@tianon yes. I'm all for switching those manual things, so it's just a script for:

here's the variables needed... here's the email to copy-paste ...

vbatts

comment created time in 14 days

issue commentopencontainers/runtime-spec

Tag a new release

vote for release is posted

saschagrunert

comment created time in 15 days

PR opened opencontainers/runtime-spec

RELEASE: document how to do the release

It's been a couple of years and I have no idea what I am doing. Some of this could be automated, but for now I've included some of the shell that gets close to the process.

Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts vbatts@hashbangbash.com

image

+45 -0

0 comment

1 changed file

pr created time in 15 days

create barnchvbatts/oci-runtime-spec

branch : release-checklist

created branch time in 15 days

PR opened opencontainers/runtime-spec

Release v1.0.2

Fixes #1010

PRs since v1.0.1: e09c7c4 (origin/master, origin/HEAD, master) Merge pull request #1008 from RenaudWasTaken/hooks 020fda7 Merge pull request #1024 from giuseppe/add-personality-schema bab266e Merge pull request #898 from 0x0916/fix-weight-type 2d3f265 Merge pull request #903 from wking/state-version-source 903de9f Merge pull request #916 from wking/unknown-properties-one-must 68f17f5 Merge pull request #1012 from justincormack/personality 8b180f3 Merge pull request #985 from masters-of-cats/master cd13d2d Merge pull request #941 from cyphar/config-umask-option 19e92ca Merge pull request #1019 from pjbgf/add-act-log 52e2591 Merge pull request #1018 from giuseppe/seccomp-flags 4f2ab15 Merge pull request #1017 from giuseppe/fix-crun-repository c9a5f61 Merge pull request #1016 from estesp/update-meetings a950415 Merge pull request #1013 from odinuge/hugetlb-pattern-fix 7a49e34 Merge pull request #1011 from odinuge/hugetlb-pattern 8ffda14 Merge pull request #1009 from KentaTada/Fix-sample-ociVersion 5b71a03 Merge pull request #1007 from KentaTada/Fix-Namespaces-to-use-LinuxNamespaceType a1b50f6 Merge pull request #1006 from lifubang/pidnamespace ad53dcd Merge pull request #999 from jterry75/layerfolder_order 197975d Merge pull request #1001 from vsoch/update/CoC-link 29686db Merge pull request #998 from jhowardmsft/jjh/commandline 1722abf Merge pull request #992 from xiaochenshen/rdt-mba-software-controller 31e0d16 Merge pull request #994 from q384566678/vm-parameters-fix 038448f Merge pull request #993 from HaraldNordgren/go_versions 5806c35 Merge pull request #981 from kinvolk/alban/source-mount 5684b8a Merge pull request #932 from xiaochenshen/rdt-mba cc07cb9 Merge pull request #988 from linericyang/master eba862d Merge pull request #989 from dineshgovindasamy/windowsnamespace d810dbc Merge pull request #976 from cwilhit/master 34fd552 Merge pull request #977 from wking/2018-07-04-meeting-bump 7c4c8f6 Merge pull request #969 from jodh-intel/add-kata-containers-to-implementations 695b816 Merge pull request #965 from wking/console-man-page 16d4c82 Merge pull request #970 from opencontainers/add-gvisor c102f09 Merge pull request #968 from wking/bump-go a1998ec Merge pull request #953 from kinvolk/alban/hook-paths b4a682c Merge pull request #952 from ntrrg/patch-1 3234dc8 Merge pull request #959 from kinvolk/alban/957-device-owners c09d7f4 Merge pull request #951 from wking/json-from-rfc-8259 4ad8e74 Merge pull request #943 from wking/2018-jan-meeting d362ed3 Merge pull request #949 from sameo/vm-section 6be516e Merge pull request #956 from kinvolk/alban/uid-mapping fa4b36a Merge pull request #942 from paravmellanox/master 7a8c2c8 Merge pull request #947 from q384566678/fix-makefile-test 520c634 Merge pull request #945 from wking/json-schema-minimal-ids b2d941e Merge pull request #940 from q384566678/defaultAction-fix 75c847a Merge pull request #933 from q384566678/hook-link a5b8598 Merge pull request #936 from wking/root-dedent

+58 -1

0 comment

3 changed files

pr created time in 15 days

create barnchvbatts/oci-runtime-spec

branch : bumpversion_v1.0.2

created branch time in 15 days

pull request commentopencontainers/go-digest

Update pull approve configuration

@opencontainers/go-digest-maintainers PTAL

dmcgowan

comment created time in 15 days

issue commentopencontainers/go-digest

Cut new release that includes #38

right on.

This project has some stale maintainers. And looks like it never made a stable release. Should we just have another RC? or do folks think this project is ready for a v1.0.0?

micahhausler

comment created time in 15 days

pull request commentopencontainers/go-digest

Update pull approve configuration

LGTM

dmcgowan

comment created time in 15 days

pull request commentopencontainers/go-digest

Update Aaron's e-mail address

LGTM

thaJeztah

comment created time in 15 days

pull request commentopencontainers/go-digest

travis: update list of go versions

LGTM

thaJeztah

comment created time in 15 days

pull request commentopencontainers/runc

Add vTPM support for Linux

On 08/01/20 08:22 -0800, Stefan Berger wrote:

[1]@vbatts I think the vTPM support is now quite complete. There are patches that would need to go into the runtime-spec that are currently only here, but I will move them over only once someone tells me this is going to go in.

I'm not against it. The conversation just didn't come to a conclusion.

stefanberger

comment created time in 15 days

push eventopencontainers/distribution-spec

Ramkumar Chinchani

commit sha 0056e9844185a7ab8033bea304824f6c0864c9f7

spec: `Location` can be absolute or relative From the spec it is not clear how the `Location` header must be set. This comment clarifies the behavior. Fixes issue #79 Signed-off-by: Ramkumar Chinchani <rchincha@cisco.com>

view details

Vincent Batts

commit sha 219f20cbcfa1753e539dff5270f3b1c0a1e3c9d7

Merge pull request #80 from rchincha/issue-79 spec: `Location` can be absolute or relative

view details

push time in 15 days

PR merged opencontainers/distribution-spec

spec: `Location` can be absolute or relative

From the spec it is not clear how the Location header must be set. This comment clarifies the behavior.

Fixes issue #79

+2 -0

1 comment

1 changed file

rchincha

pr closed time in 15 days

pull request commentopencontainers/distribution-spec

spec: `Location` can be absolute or relative

LGTM

rchincha

comment created time in 15 days

push eventcontainers/BuildSourceImage

Valentin Rothberg

commit sha 3a2f32d6de20cdc6e405bd7e7d7989c19a924d27

migrate to Cirrus CI Signed-off-by: Valentin Rothberg <rothberg@redhat.com>

view details

Vincent Batts

commit sha 9ee980151587201e20e0c1c8558e609c14cdcbd3

Merge pull request #62 from vrothberg/cirrus migrate to Cirrus CI

view details

push time in 16 days

PR merged containers/BuildSourceImage

migrate to Cirrus CI

Goodbye, Travis.

+436 -22

2 comments

9 changed files

vrothberg

pr closed time in 16 days

pull request commentcontainers/BuildSourceImage

migrate to Cirrus CI

LGTM

vrothberg

comment created time in 16 days

pull request commentopencontainers/distribution-spec

spec: JSON formating

@opencontainers/distribution-spec-maintainers PTAL

vbatts

comment created time in 16 days

pull request commentcontainers/BuildSourceImage

Cirrus: Add placeholder configuration

but it seems to have run ...

cevich

comment created time in 16 days

pull request commentcontainers/BuildSourceImage

BuildSourceImage.sh: quiet the output

now the output looks like:

[vbatts@knob BuildSourceImage]$ ./BuildSourceImage.sh -o ./output -s ./SRCRPMS/
[SrcImg][INFO] calling source collection drivers
[SrcImg][INFO]  --> context_dir
[SrcImg][INFO]  --> extra_src_dir
[SrcImg][INFO]  --> rpm_dir
[SrcImg][INFO]  --> rpm_fetch
[SrcImg][INFO] packed 'oci:/home/vbatts/src/github.com/containers/BuildSourceImage/SrcImg/tmp/SrcImg.z3HxHN:latest-source'
[SrcImg][INFO] succesfully packed 'oci:/home/vbatts/src/github.com/containers/BuildSourceImage/SrcImg/tmp/SrcImg.z3HxHN:latest-source'
[SrcImg][INFO] copied to oci:./output:latest-source
vbatts

comment created time in 17 days

PR opened containers/BuildSourceImage

BuildSourceImage.sh: quiet the output

Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts vbatts@hashbangbash.com

+13 -13

0 comment

1 changed file

pr created time in 17 days

create barnchvbatts/BuildSourceImage

branch : nosignature-noise

created branch time in 17 days

startedtycrek/degoogle

started time in 18 days

push eventvbatts/SlackBuilds

Vincent Batts

commit sha 44f1cf34febb0728dc18351f138ab9214d062b99

development/google-go-lang: Updated to version go1.13.5.

view details

push time in 20 days

create barnchvbatts/SlackBuilds

branch : go1.12

created branch time in 20 days

create barnchvbatts/SlackBuilds

branch : go1.13

created branch time in 20 days

create barnchvbatts/SlackBuilds

branch : WireGuard

created branch time in a month

issue commentOpenLauncherTeam/openlauncher

support for "work profile"

Same.

(Thanks for bringing in the initial support!)

-------- Original Message -------- On Dec 25, 2019, 22:15, frknkrc44 wrote:

My test device: LG Q6, using Android 8.1

I tried and works now, but I have some problems:

  • If I don't enabled work profile, work profile intents don't loading at first time.
  • Work profile apps don't have any indicator for show that's in work profile or work profile is disabled.
  • I only see one icon for any app even I installed second one of same app in work profile.

— You are receiving this because you authored the thread. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or unsubscribe.

vbatts

comment created time in a month

PR opened opencontainers/distribution-spec

spec: JSON formating

staggering amount of copy-pasta, and a little bit of indentations

Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts vbatts@hashbangbash.com

+210 -200

0 comment

1 changed file

pr created time in a month

create barnchvbatts/oci-distribution-spec

branch : json_format

created branch time in a month

delete branch vbatts/oci-distribution-spec

delete branch : session_id

delete time in a month

push eventopencontainers/distribution-spec

Vincent Batts

commit sha 35c06bdf7e266ca5a85f2c5f9dd23599a9ac3aed

spec: session_id is clearer than UUID the behavior previously described as `UUID` is really a session ID. For implementations with existing behavior this is a nop, but going forward the header `Blob-Upload-Session-ID` is more clear than `Docker-Upload-UUID`. Fixes #13 Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts <vbatts@hashbangbash.com>

view details

Vincent Batts

commit sha 2c3975d1f03b67c9a0203199038adea0413f0573

Merge pull request #76 from vbatts/session_id spec: session_id is clearer than UUID

view details

push time in a month

PR merged opencontainers/distribution-spec

spec: session_id is clearer than UUID

the behavior previously described as UUID is really a session ID. For implementations with existing behavior this is a nop, but going forward the header Blob-Upload-Session-ID is more clear than Docker-Upload-UUID.

Fixes #13

Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts vbatts@hashbangbash.com

+51 -51

6 comments

1 changed file

vbatts

pr closed time in a month

issue closedopencontainers/distribution-spec

spec: Consider removing references to UUID

The spec constantly refers to UUID that reference a given upload e.g. the Docker-Upload-UUID header.

However, there's no real reason this needs to be a UUID, it's just a reference number or ID (as noted in the spec itself "While the uuid parameter may be an actual UUID, this proposal imposes no constraints on the format and clients should never impose any"). Could it be changed to just id or refid or some such?

closed time in a month

amouat

pull request commentopencontainers/distribution-spec

spec: session_id is clearer than UUID

cool cool

vbatts

comment created time in a month

delete branch vbatts/oci-distribution-spec

delete branch : digest_clarity

delete time in a month

push eventopencontainers/distribution-spec

Vincent Batts

commit sha d8c049e0bb623e93608be10a6cd58707c6926e7c

spec: clarify digest algorithm While other algorithm's can be used, signal the portability issues. Fixes #63 Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts <vbatts@hashbangbash.com>

view details

Vincent Batts

commit sha 58e59d61df0683b66db154afcef4595a514f9882

Merge pull request #75 from vbatts/digest_clarity spec: clarify digest algorithm

view details

push time in a month

PR merged opencontainers/distribution-spec

spec: clarify digest algorithm

While other algorithm's can be used, signal the portability issues.

Fixes #63

Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts vbatts@hashbangbash.com

+3 -2

1 comment

1 changed file

vbatts

pr closed time in a month

issue closedopencontainers/distribution-spec

Content-Digest: digest algorithm requirement is ambiguous

In https://github.com/opencontainers/distribution-spec/blob/master/spec.md#content-digests, the following statement fill a bit ambiguous to me:

While the algorithm does allow one to implement a wide variety of algorithms, compliant implementations SHOULD use sha256

The ambiguity is on the SHOULD word: if my registry uses sha512 for digesting contents (and thus for OCI descriptors), is it still compliant to the spec ?

More importantly, as a consumer of the registry API, can I rely on the fact that all OCI-compliant registries use sha256 for their descriptors ? If it is not the case, it is a very serious limitation for interoperability: it means that I cant update a manifest with its dependencies in OCI Image layout from registry-a and be sure I can upload it as-is in registry-b. If the 2 registries use different digest algorithms for their descriptors, I need to modify all the descriptors in my manifests when doing a copy. It also means that any digital signature I have for trusting a given manifest from registry-a can't be used to validate the same manifest once copied on registry-b (because my descriptors would have been rewritten).

closed time in a month

simonferquel

pull request commentopencontainers/distribution-spec

spec: session_id is clearer than UUID

@jonjohnsonjr thought on this PR? You had GCR thoughts on #13

vbatts

comment created time in a month

pull request commentopencontainers/distribution-spec

spec: session_id is clearer than UUID

Would it make sense to also prefix any headers with X-?

Someone recently informed me this practice is deprecated: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6648.html

that's what i thought too, but you found it first

vbatts

comment created time in a month

Pull request review commentopencontainers/distribution-spec

spec: clarify digest algorithm

 Some examples of _digests_ include the following:  | digest                                                                  | description                | |-------------------------------------------------------------------------|----------------------------|-| sha256:6c3c624b58dbbcd3c0dd82b4c53f04194d1247c6eebdaab7c610cf7d66709b3b | Common sha256 based digest |+| `sha256:6c3c624b58dbbcd3c0dd82b4c53f04194d1247c6eebdaab7c610cf7d66709b3b` | Common sha256 based digest format | -While the _algorithm_ does allow one to implement a wide variety of algorithms, compliant implementations SHOULD use sha256.+Compliant implementations SHOULD use _algorithm_ of sha256 (until the ruled sufficiently broken).

removed. Since this will be captured in a version, it will stand as that version. No need to allude to removal.

vbatts

comment created time in a month

push eventvbatts/oci-distribution-spec

Vincent Batts

commit sha d8c049e0bb623e93608be10a6cd58707c6926e7c

spec: clarify digest algorithm While other algorithm's can be used, signal the portability issues. Fixes #63 Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts <vbatts@hashbangbash.com>

view details

push time in a month

push eventvbatts/oci-distribution-spec

Vincent Batts

commit sha 35c06bdf7e266ca5a85f2c5f9dd23599a9ac3aed

spec: session_id is clearer than UUID the behavior previously described as `UUID` is really a session ID. For implementations with existing behavior this is a nop, but going forward the header `Blob-Upload-Session-ID` is more clear than `Docker-Upload-UUID`. Fixes #13 Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts <vbatts@hashbangbash.com>

view details

push time in a month

push eventvbatts/oci-distribution-spec

Vincent Batts

commit sha 4a02b83dc8bf457b72055709d74559c200d37885

spec: session_id is clearer than UUID the behavior previously described as `UUID` is really a session ID. For implementations with existing behavior this is a nop, but going forward the header `Blob-Upload-Session-ID` is more clear than `Docker-Upload-UUID`. Fixes #13 Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts <vbatts@hashbangbash.com>

view details

push time in a month

Pull request review commentopencontainers/distribution-spec

spec: session_id is clearer than UUID

 The following parameters SHOULD be specified on the request: | `Host`          | header | Standard HTTP Host Header.SHOULD be set to the registry host.                                 | | `Authorization` | header | An RFC7235 compliant authorization header.                                                    | | `name`          | path   | Name of the target repository.                                                                |-| `uuid`          | path   | A uuid identifying the upload.This field can accept characters that match `[a-zA-Z0-9-_.=]+`. |+| `session_id`          | path   | A unique string identifying session of the partiuclar upload.This field can accept characters that match `[a-zA-Z0-9-_.=]+`. |

got it

vbatts

comment created time in a month

issue commentopencontainers/distribution-spec

spec: Consider removing references to UUID

PTAL @ #76

amouat

comment created time in a month

PR opened opencontainers/distribution-spec

spec: session_id is clearer than UUID

the behavior previously described as UUID is really a session ID. For implementations with existing behavior this is a nop, but going forward the header Blob-Upload-Session-ID is more clear than Docker-Upload-UUID.

Fixes #13

Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts vbatts@hashbangbash.com

+51 -51

0 comment

1 changed file

pr created time in a month

create barnchvbatts/oci-distribution-spec

branch : session_id

created branch time in a month

issue closedopencontainers/distribution-spec

V2 Client library clarification

Currently there is language about the inclusion of V2 Client library implementation. This is somewhat confusing as a client library is not part of the scope, however such a library may be useful for conformance testing. We should update this language to mention conformance testing as a primary goal and within scope, and any library used for testing as a non-goal but potentially something we can support out of that work. Additionally there are many client libraries implementations in existence today, we may want to use one for the testing or create a new one, either way no opinion on a preferred library should be specified.

closed time in a month

dmcgowan

issue commentopencontainers/distribution-spec

V2 Client library clarification

The conformance testing effort will likely provide some basics of this, even if just data structures. Also, currently there is a minimal amount of these structures in ./specs-go/. I for one am encouraging of the most minimal set of logic that can be imported by others for their own conformance validations, but not for feature rich development to happen on this spec repo. Closing this for now as I think it's progressing

dmcgowan

comment created time in a month

issue closedopencontainers/distribution-spec

Tags are essentially undefined in the spec

The spec references "tags" quite a bit, but never defines them. I'm curious what everyone here (mostly registry operators) think a tag actually is.

My understanding of a tag is that it is effectively a git ref, i.e. it is a pointer to a manifest (or image index) digest that is namespaced to a repository.

I've been part of a conversation where users expected a repository to support having a tag for each platform so that they could push each platform's image individually and have the registry assemble a manifest list for them (cc @tianon please correct me if I'm wrong here).

Similarly, on this thread, some users expect the registry to support having a tag for each media type.

I wonder if it's worth clarifying somewhere (maybe not the spec, but just in this issue) so we can point to the answer of why we can't do this. It's clear that we can support pulling heterogeneous media types and platforms (that's the point of an image index), but we would require clients to assemble them rather than the registry (due to the trust model -- I expect the digest of what I pull to be what I pushed; you can't easily sign something the registry synthesizes).

cc @stevvooe @dmcgowan would love to hear your thoughts here.

PS: related, there is a TAG_INVALID error: During a manifest upload, if the tag in the manifest does not match the uri tag, this error will be returned.. cc @atlaskerr related to #47 this is a schema-1-ism.

closed time in a month

jonjohnsonjr

issue commentopencontainers/distribution-spec

Tags are essentially undefined in the spec

like jimmy said, good discussion, but if anything this is just teasing out particular clarity needed. I'm closing this for now.

jonjohnsonjr

comment created time in a month

issue commentopencontainers/distribution-spec

Review status codes for 1.0

oh it is, derp https://github.com/opencontainers/distribution-spec/blob/master/spec.md#detail

dmcgowan

comment created time in a month

PR opened opencontainers/distribution-spec

spec: clarify digest algorithm

While other algorithm's can be used, signal the portability issues.

Fixes #63

Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts vbatts@hashbangbash.com

+3 -2

0 comment

1 changed file

pr created time in a month

create barnchvbatts/oci-distribution-spec

branch : digest_clarity

created branch time in a month

pull request commentopencontainers/image-spec

Fix lint

I realize this is a [trash] heap of changes, but @opencontainers/image-spec-maintainers PTAL so we can keep the CI clear

vbatts

comment created time in a month

pull request commentopencontainers/image-spec

Fix lint

OHMAN ALL GREEN

vbatts

comment created time in a month

push eventvbatts/oci-image-spec

Vincent Batts

commit sha 9387d8adc34ccf20ef4bdfbcfda734ebfae2becd

Makefile: deprecate using `glide` going forward, we'll use go modules Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts <vbatts@hashbangbash.com>

view details

push time in a month

push eventvbatts/oci-image-spec

Vincent Batts

commit sha a2cd51215cd00c0a49d4eb565bb026f46f4f3e68

*: switch lint to golangci-lint as gometalinter has been deprecated, now golangci-lint is the new recommendation. This requires a few changes, but I think this cleans up things overall Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts <vbatts@hashbangbash.com>

view details

Vincent Batts

commit sha 2b0c42839da567d5397f26367ccb5a22ed13eed6

Makefile: ignoring selinux for making the docs .. Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts <vbatts@hashbangbash.com>

view details

Vincent Batts

commit sha d18a3871df3d36ccdb156e35909e4529b54ab848

schema: generated updated schema Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts <vbatts@hashbangbash.com>

view details

push time in a month

pull request commentopencontainers/image-spec

Fix lint

omg, tools are not working on old golang, and then newest golang is not liking the mismatch of github.com/urfave/cli <=> github.com/codegangsta/cli ...

vbatts

comment created time in a month

push eventvbatts/oci-image-spec

Vincent Batts

commit sha a8b900da8a5f6c2317b9acb878136fc1dfe5d0af

Makefile: include linter in tools be installed Signed-off-by: Vincent Batts <vbatts@hashbangbash.com>

view details

push time in a month

more