profile
viewpoint
Chris Aniszczyk caniszczyk Austin, TX USA https://aniszczyk.org always paying it forward

camacho/rygr 7

Simple scaffolding CLI to setup up a build tool and server to support thick web clients

camacho/rygr-util 1

Set of utilities to be used in Rygr Projects

caniszczyk/cassovary 1

Cassovary is a simple big graph processing library for the JVM

caniszczyk/finatra 1

finagle + sinatra

caniszczyk/flockdb 1

A distributed, fault-tolerant graph database.

caniszczyk/gizzard 1

A flexible sharding framework for creating eventually-consistent distributed datastores

caniszczyk/gizzmo 1

A command-line client for Gizzard

caniszczyk/.github 0

Community Health files

caniszczyk/AHEasing 0

A library of easing functions for C, C++ and Objective-C

push eventossf/project-template

Chris Aniszczyk

commit sha 07632430049430aa917f717e3061997af8e22ab0

Attribute CNCF SIG Security Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@gmail.com>

view details

push time in 11 hours

pull request commentfinopsfoundation/finops-landscape

Add FinOps adopters - Batch #1

@jmfontaine thanks :)

jmfontaine

comment created time in 17 hours

push eventfinopsfoundation/finops-landscape

Jean-Marc Fontaine

commit sha d5b78fdd67a6287edb0593abdfffada66de644f5

Add FinOps adopters - Batch #1 (#6) * Add AWS, Apple, Datadog and Microsoft Co-authored-by: Jordi Noguera <jordinoguera83+github@gmail.com>

view details

push time in 17 hours

PR merged finopsfoundation/finops-landscape

Add FinOps adopters - Batch #1

Pre-submission checklist:

Please check each of these after submitting your pull request:

  • [x] Are you only including a repo_url if your project is 100% open source? If so, you need to pick the single best GitHub repository for your project, not a GitHub organization.
  • [x] Is your project closed source or, if it is open source, does your project have at least 250 GitHub stars?
  • [x] Have you picked the single best (existing) category for your project?
  • [x] Does it follow the other guidelines from the new entries section?
  • [x] Have you included a URL for your SVG or added it to hosted_logos and referenced it there?
  • [x] Does your logo clearly state the name of the project/product and follow the other logo guidelines?
  • [x] Does your project/product name match the text on the logo?
  • [x] Have you verified that the Crunchbase data for your organization is correct (including headquarters and LinkedIn)?
  • [ ] ~10 minutes after opening the pull request, the CNCF-Bot will post the URL for your staging server. Have you confirmed that it looks good to you and then added a comment to the PR saying "LGTM"?
+86 -1

11 comments

7 changed files

jmfontaine

pr closed time in 17 hours

delete branch opencontainers/opencontainers.org

delete branch : fix-cra-quote

delete time in 17 hours

push eventopencontainers/opencontainers.org

Chris Aniszczyk

commit sha d35874611b76c6b763b9a7a86d5d2c53840b53ca

Fix up omci quote (#62) Signed-off-by: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@gmail.com>

view details

push time in 17 hours

PR opened opencontainers/opencontainers.org

Fix up omci quote

Signed-off-by: Chris Aniszczyk caniszczyk@gmail.com

+1 -1

0 comment

1 changed file

pr created time in 17 hours

create barnchopencontainers/opencontainers.org

branch : fix-cra-quote

created branch time in 17 hours

push eventopencontainers/opencontainers.org

dependabot[bot]

commit sha 726590cd40b82eaeceaa51a04206a6c726bd7aa6

Bump lodash from 4.17.15 to 4.17.19 (#59) Bumps [lodash](https://github.com/lodash/lodash) from 4.17.15 to 4.17.19. - [Release notes](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/releases) - [Commits](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/compare/4.17.15...4.17.19) Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <support@github.com> Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>

view details

push time in 17 hours

PR merged opencontainers/opencontainers.org

Bump lodash from 4.17.15 to 4.17.19 dependencies

Bumps lodash from 4.17.15 to 4.17.19. <details> <summary>Release notes</summary> <p><em>Sourced from <a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/releases">lodash's releases</a>.</em></p> <blockquote> <h2>4.17.16</h2> </blockquote> </details> <details> <summary>Commits</summary> <ul> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/d7fbc52ee0466a6d248f047b5d5c3e6d1e099056"><code>d7fbc52</code></a> Bump to v4.17.19</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/2e1c0f22f425e9c013815b2cd7c2ebd51f49a8d6"><code>2e1c0f2</code></a> Add npm-package</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/1b6c282299f4e0271f932b466c67f0f822aa308e"><code>1b6c282</code></a> Bump to v4.17.18</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/a370ac81408de2da77a82b3c4b61a01a3b9c2fac"><code>a370ac8</code></a> Bump to v4.17.17</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/1144918f3578a84fcc4986da9b806e63a6175cbb"><code>1144918</code></a> Rebuild lodash and docs</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/3a3b0fd339c2109563f7e8167dc95265ed82ef3e"><code>3a3b0fd</code></a> Bump to v4.17.16</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/c84fe82760fb2d3e03a63379b297a1cc1a2fce12"><code>c84fe82</code></a> fix(zipObjectDeep): prototype pollution (<a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/lodash/lodash/issues/4759">#4759</a>)</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/e7b28ea6cb17b4ca021e7c9d66218c8c89782f32"><code>e7b28ea</code></a> Sanitize sourceURL so it cannot affect evaled code (<a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/lodash/lodash/issues/4518">#4518</a>)</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/0cec225778d4ac26c2bac95031ecc92a94f08bbb"><code>0cec225</code></a> Fix lodash.isEqual for circular references (<a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/lodash/lodash/issues/4320">#4320</a>) (<a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/lodash/lodash/issues/4515">#4515</a>)</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/94c3a8133cb4fcdb50db72b4fd14dd884b195cd5"><code>94c3a81</code></a> Document matches* shorthands for over* methods (<a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/lodash/lodash/issues/4510">#4510</a>) (<a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/lodash/lodash/issues/4514">#4514</a>)</li> <li>Additional commits viewable in <a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/compare/4.17.15...4.17.19">compare view</a></li> </ul> </details> <details> <summary>Maintainer changes</summary> <p>This version was pushed to npm by <a href="https://www.npmjs.com/~mathias">mathias</a>, a new releaser for lodash since your current version.</p> </details> <br />

Dependabot compatibility score

Dependabot will resolve any conflicts with this PR as long as you don't alter it yourself. You can also trigger a rebase manually by commenting @dependabot rebase.


<details> <summary>Dependabot commands and options</summary> <br />

You can trigger Dependabot actions by commenting on this PR:

  • @dependabot rebase will rebase this PR
  • @dependabot recreate will recreate this PR, overwriting any edits that have been made to it
  • @dependabot merge will merge this PR after your CI passes on it
  • @dependabot squash and merge will squash and merge this PR after your CI passes on it
  • @dependabot cancel merge will cancel a previously requested merge and block automerging
  • @dependabot reopen will reopen this PR if it is closed
  • @dependabot close will close this PR and stop Dependabot recreating it. You can achieve the same result by closing it manually
  • @dependabot ignore this major version will close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this major version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
  • @dependabot ignore this minor version will close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this minor version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
  • @dependabot ignore this dependency will close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this dependency (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
  • @dependabot use these labels will set the current labels as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
  • @dependabot use these reviewers will set the current reviewers as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
  • @dependabot use these assignees will set the current assignees as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
  • @dependabot use this milestone will set the current milestone as the default for future PRs for this repo and language

You can disable automated security fix PRs for this repo from the Security Alerts page.

</details>

+3 -116

0 comment

1 changed file

dependabot[bot]

pr closed time in 17 hours

pull request commentopencontainers/opencontainers.org

Create 2020-08-03-OCI-accepts-new-project-umoci.md

@amye the build was broken + you didn't DCO sign off

I created a new PR and fixed it here: https://github.com/opencontainers/opencontainers.org/pull/61

amye

comment created time in 17 hours

delete branch opencontainers/opencontainers.org

delete branch : add-umoci

delete time in 17 hours

push eventopencontainers/opencontainers.org

Chris Aniszczyk

commit sha e392c40dbaf7bbd78a6c9927a6d9030b95d0b063

Add umoci blog post Signed-off-by: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@gmail.com>

view details

Chris Aniszczyk

commit sha 19b93d1522ca2577010e5aec7d6349d2384021bf

Merge pull request #61 from opencontainers/add-umoci Add umoci blog post

view details

push time in 17 hours

PR opened opencontainers/opencontainers.org

Add umoci blog post

Signed-off-by: Chris Aniszczyk caniszczyk@gmail.com

+20 -0

0 comment

1 changed file

pr created time in 17 hours

create barnchopencontainers/opencontainers.org

branch : add-umoci

created branch time in 17 hours

pull request commentopencontainers/opencontainers.org

Create 2020-08-03-OCI-accepts-new-project-umoci.md

@amye

  1. failed DCO, please sign off the commit
  2. build error

I'll see if I can fix this quickly

amye

comment created time in 17 hours

delete branch todogroup/survey

delete branch : LawrenceHecht-patch-5

delete time in 4 days

push eventtodogroup/survey

Lawrence Hecht

commit sha 3bd5bab95f1c1162579dd90aa572a5a31f568ed2

added svg images (#75) making this into a pull request so Chris can have final OK

view details

push time in 4 days

PR merged todogroup/survey

added svg images

making this into a pull request so Chris can have final OK

+33 -2

0 comment

1 changed file

LawrenceHecht

pr closed time in 4 days

startedCommunitySpecification/1.0

started time in 4 days

issue openedcncf/sig-contributor-strategy

Piloting Orbit

The Orbit team is interested in learning more from the CNCF and Kubernetes community about how they deal with contributor ladders and metrics, and potentially mapping their model to the k8s contributor model: https://github.com/orbit-love/orbit-model/issues/29

We had some CNCF projects pilot their tool through their respective organizations and it's been found useful to provide insights on new potential contributors/maintainers. We also demo'd the tool recently at k8s contribx to get volunteers:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qf-02B7EOrItQgwXFxgqZ5qjW0mtfu5qkYIF1Hl4ZLI/edit

Interested people from Contribex: Matt Broberg Kaslin Fields Jonas Rosland Jenny Warnke Paris Pittman Bob Killen

created time in 4 days

issue closedcncf/toc

Question about a new open source project (not yet released) naming?

Hi CNCF TOC,

My name is Shilla and I am a CNCF Ambassador. We are creating an open source project (not yet released) that we want to eventually sandbox under the CNCF umbrella. We would like to use the name "Prombox" as in Prometheus Sandbox for the project name. The application will create an environment for editing and testing Prometheus configuration on the fly. Wondering if it would be ok to use that name and what the steps would be if needed to get approvals. Thank you!

Shilla

closed time in 5 days

shillasaebi

issue commentcncf/toc

Question about a new open source project (not yet released) naming?

@shillasaebi that isn't a question for the TOC, more for CNCF staff due to the legal implications here, I don't think this will be an issue though: https://www.linuxfoundation.org/trademark-usage/

There is a "memberdesk" that Comcast should have access to as part of the CNCF End User Program where you can ask questions like this or even a note to info@cncf.io, especially if there are legal ramifications.

shillasaebi

comment created time in 5 days

delete branch todogroup/survey

delete branch : LawrenceHecht-patch-5-1

delete time in 7 days

push eventtodogroup/survey

Lawrence Hecht

commit sha c95bb9f3e6fcf74ff2e7c1e439907172ecc4c90b

Results page for 2020 (#74) Includes a link to a csv file.

view details

push time in 7 days

PR merged todogroup/survey

Results page for 2020

Includes a link to a csv file.

+24 -1

0 comment

1 changed file

LawrenceHecht

pr closed time in 7 days

delete branch todogroup/survey

delete branch : LawrenceHecht-patch-5

delete time in 7 days

push eventtodogroup/survey

Lawrence Hecht

commit sha 06069e002b96a3b75c0236dc2a008a59bc00cbae

Also update this when results are published (#73) 2020 results. Accept this PR when ready.

view details

push time in 7 days

PR merged todogroup/survey

Also update this when results are published

2020 results. Accept this PR when ready.

+1028 -0

0 comment

1 changed file

LawrenceHecht

pr closed time in 7 days

push eventtodogroup/survey

Lawrence Hecht

commit sha 4c685aa42db22346ee9d8a26be79d9ba66473473

Update when results are published (#72) This PR should be accepted once the 2020 results are published.

view details

push time in 7 days

PR merged todogroup/survey

Update when results are published

This PR should be accepted once the 2020 results are published.

+2 -1

0 comment

1 changed file

LawrenceHecht

pr closed time in 7 days

push eventossf/artwork

Alex Contini

commit sha 116b5f8da51f40108ead4c69d5dd8bf3656bb639

add openssf artwork page (#1) * add openssf logos

view details

push time in 8 days

PR merged ossf/artwork

add openssf artwork page
+66 -2

0 comment

19 changed files

alexcontini

pr closed time in 8 days

issue commentcncf/toc

[PROJECT ONBOARDING] CHAOS MESH

email caniszczyk@linuxfoundation.org and I'll get you sync'd up with LF IT :)

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 8:42 PM Calvin Weng notifications@github.com wrote:

@amye https://github.com/amye Regarding website domain and GA transfer, who should we work with on the CNCF side?

— You are receiving this because you were mentioned. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/493#issuecomment-664075854, or unsubscribe https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AAAPSINMETRP3YAAVBEIYD3R5TLPHANCNFSM4OZVHD5A .

-- Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk http://aniszczyk.org +1 512 961 6719

caniszczyk

comment created time in 8 days

pull request commentfinopsfoundation/finops-landscape

Add FinOps adopters

@jmfontaine it not works :) so please continue adding adopters

jmfontaine

comment created time in 8 days

issue commentcncf/foundation

MPL

The simple answer is that it's a weak copy left license versus a permissive one, which we don't allow by default.

We could go for an exception if you and the Prometheus team wishes.

You're the only contributor so you can easily re-license the code to another license. For your troubles, happy to send you a bunch of Prometheus swag if that was your thing, but all up to you: https://store.cncf.io/collections/prometheus

jfcg

comment created time in 10 days

create barnchossf/artwork

branch : master

created branch time in 11 days

created repositoryossf/artwork

OpenSSF Artwork

created time in 11 days

issue commentcncf/toc

[PROJECT ONBOARDING] Serverless Workflow Specification

just file an issue against devstats to track https://github.com/cncf/devstats/issues

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 3:02 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin < notifications@github.com> wrote:

That would be a @lukaszgryglicki https://github.com/lukaszgryglicki question, @tsurdilo https://github.com/tsurdilo. He maintains DevStats.

— You are receiving this because you were mentioned. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/494#issuecomment-663204723, or unsubscribe https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AAAPSIOHUDIJTPACJMGAKQ3R5CJNFANCNFSM4OZVH7OA .

-- Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk http://aniszczyk.org +1 512 961 6719

caniszczyk

comment created time in 12 days

issue commentcncf/toc

[PROJECT ONBOARDING] Serverless Workflow Specification

Amye, can you actually request design to do an updated logo, they need something better imho :)

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 12:34 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin < notifications@github.com> wrote:

Yes please!

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 10:33 AM Tihomir Surdilovic < notifications@github.com> wrote:

@amye https://github.com/amye @caniszczyk https://github.com/caniszczyk thanks for adding us to https://devstats.cncf.io/ !! Wanted to ask - should we provide the project logo SVG?

— You are receiving this because you were mentioned. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/494#issuecomment-663136794, or unsubscribe < https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AAA2FGOA3MH4TP5FQZUVXU3R5BX6XANCNFSM4OZVH7OA

.

-- Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@linuxfoundation.org

— You are receiving this because you were mentioned. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/494#issuecomment-663137182, or unsubscribe https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AAAPSINATVWV7VWQMUYX3TLR5BYBTANCNFSM4OZVH7OA .

-- Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk http://aniszczyk.org +1 512 961 6719

caniszczyk

comment created time in 12 days

push eventcncf/artwork

Alex Contini

commit sha d7b8c864fbf2d4b7515bf38b750ebf7855f3b723

add keptn logos (#170) * add keptn logos

view details

push time in 13 days

delete branch cncf/artwork

delete branch : contini-add-keptn

delete time in 13 days

PR merged cncf/artwork

add keptn logos
+110 -0

0 comment

20 changed files

alexcontini

pr closed time in 13 days

delete branch todogroup/repolinter

delete branch : dependabot/npm_and_yarn/lodash-4.17.19

delete time in 20 days

push eventtodogroup/repolinter

dependabot[bot]

commit sha 1a66d77e3a744222a049bdb4041437cbcf26a308

Bump lodash from 4.17.15 to 4.17.19 (#168) Bumps [lodash](https://github.com/lodash/lodash) from 4.17.15 to 4.17.19. - [Release notes](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/releases) - [Commits](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/compare/4.17.15...4.17.19) Signed-off-by: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@gmail.com> Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <support@github.com> Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>

view details

push time in 20 days

PR merged todogroup/repolinter

Reviewers
Bump lodash from 4.17.15 to 4.17.19 dependencies

Bumps lodash from 4.17.15 to 4.17.19. <details> <summary>Release notes</summary> <p><em>Sourced from <a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/releases">lodash's releases</a>.</em></p> <blockquote> <h2>4.17.16</h2> </blockquote> </details> <details> <summary>Commits</summary> <ul> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/d7fbc52ee0466a6d248f047b5d5c3e6d1e099056"><code>d7fbc52</code></a> Bump to v4.17.19</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/2e1c0f22f425e9c013815b2cd7c2ebd51f49a8d6"><code>2e1c0f2</code></a> Add npm-package</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/1b6c282299f4e0271f932b466c67f0f822aa308e"><code>1b6c282</code></a> Bump to v4.17.18</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/a370ac81408de2da77a82b3c4b61a01a3b9c2fac"><code>a370ac8</code></a> Bump to v4.17.17</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/1144918f3578a84fcc4986da9b806e63a6175cbb"><code>1144918</code></a> Rebuild lodash and docs</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/3a3b0fd339c2109563f7e8167dc95265ed82ef3e"><code>3a3b0fd</code></a> Bump to v4.17.16</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/c84fe82760fb2d3e03a63379b297a1cc1a2fce12"><code>c84fe82</code></a> fix(zipObjectDeep): prototype pollution (<a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/lodash/lodash/issues/4759">#4759</a>)</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/e7b28ea6cb17b4ca021e7c9d66218c8c89782f32"><code>e7b28ea</code></a> Sanitize sourceURL so it cannot affect evaled code (<a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/lodash/lodash/issues/4518">#4518</a>)</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/0cec225778d4ac26c2bac95031ecc92a94f08bbb"><code>0cec225</code></a> Fix lodash.isEqual for circular references (<a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/lodash/lodash/issues/4320">#4320</a>) (<a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/lodash/lodash/issues/4515">#4515</a>)</li> <li><a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/94c3a8133cb4fcdb50db72b4fd14dd884b195cd5"><code>94c3a81</code></a> Document matches* shorthands for over* methods (<a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/lodash/lodash/issues/4510">#4510</a>) (<a href="https://github-redirect.dependabot.com/lodash/lodash/issues/4514">#4514</a>)</li> <li>Additional commits viewable in <a href="https://github.com/lodash/lodash/compare/4.17.15...4.17.19">compare view</a></li> </ul> </details> <details> <summary>Maintainer changes</summary> <p>This version was pushed to npm by <a href="https://www.npmjs.com/~mathias">mathias</a>, a new releaser for lodash since your current version.</p> </details> <br />

Dependabot compatibility score

Dependabot will resolve any conflicts with this PR as long as you don't alter it yourself. You can also trigger a rebase manually by commenting @dependabot rebase.


<details> <summary>Dependabot commands and options</summary> <br />

You can trigger Dependabot actions by commenting on this PR:

  • @dependabot rebase will rebase this PR
  • @dependabot recreate will recreate this PR, overwriting any edits that have been made to it
  • @dependabot merge will merge this PR after your CI passes on it
  • @dependabot squash and merge will squash and merge this PR after your CI passes on it
  • @dependabot cancel merge will cancel a previously requested merge and block automerging
  • @dependabot reopen will reopen this PR if it is closed
  • @dependabot close will close this PR and stop Dependabot recreating it. You can achieve the same result by closing it manually
  • @dependabot ignore this major version will close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this major version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
  • @dependabot ignore this minor version will close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this minor version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
  • @dependabot ignore this dependency will close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this dependency (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
  • @dependabot use these labels will set the current labels as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
  • @dependabot use these reviewers will set the current reviewers as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
  • @dependabot use these assignees will set the current assignees as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
  • @dependabot use this milestone will set the current milestone as the default for future PRs for this repo and language

You can disable automated security fix PRs for this repo from the Security Alerts page.

</details>

+65 -3

0 comment

1 changed file

dependabot[bot]

pr closed time in 20 days

issue commentcncf/toc

[PROJECT ONBOARDING] Serverless Workflow Specification

@tsurdilo the repo is xferred over and re-directs work fine, it's up to you how you want to split it apart if at all

caniszczyk

comment created time in 21 days

issue commentcncf/toc

[PROJECT ONBOARDING] Serverless Workflow Specification

yes I can do it later this afternoon

On Jul 14, 2020, at 2:53 PM, Tihomir Surdilovic notifications@github.com wrote:

@caniszczyk sure, is it possible to move everything over from https://github.com/cncf/wg-serverless-workflow without losing the commits ?

— You are receiving this because you were mentioned. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or unsubscribe.

caniszczyk

comment created time in 21 days

issue commentcncf/toc

[PROJECT ONBOARDING] Serverless Workflow Specification

@tsurdilo we will also move your repo over to https://github.com/serverlessworkflow if that works for you

caniszczyk

comment created time in 21 days

delete branch todogroup/governance

delete branch : ospo-def

delete time in 21 days

push eventtodogroup/governance

Chris Aniszczyk

commit sha 223596c3f589bf5c4ab71cf66568b910d66caf40

Add OSPO Definition for formal approval (#75) * Add OSPO Definition for formal approval Signed-off-by: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@gmail.com>

view details

push time in 21 days

PR merged todogroup/governance

Reviewers
Add OSPO Definition for formal approval

Signed-off-by: Chris Aniszczyk caniszczyk@gmail.com

+26 -27

4 comments

2 changed files

caniszczyk

pr closed time in 21 days

pull request commenttodogroup/governance

Add OSPO Definition for formal approval

approved in today's SC meeting on 7/14/2020, thanks all!

caniszczyk

comment created time in 21 days

push eventtodogroup/governance

Duane O'Brien

commit sha e0a7e14f9a868fa1f522ae4f22d9508cec0ec199

Resolution code of conduct (#77) * Create COC Proposed Resolution

view details

push time in 21 days

pull request commenttodogroup/governance

Resolution code of conduct

approved in today's SC meeting on 7/14/2020, thanks all!

DuaneOBrien

comment created time in 21 days

push eventDuaneOBrien/governance

Chris Aniszczyk

commit sha 0678f347e4af13f81781eaee8e82ef35bdcfac57

Address vm's comments + votes

view details

push time in 21 days

pull request commenttodogroup/governance

Add Outreach WG

feedback from SC:

  • vm: need a concrete proposal on how this can work with limited participation; needs time to review, encourages to scope this more versus leaving it wide open
  • kevin: only three people have volunteered so far, so limited participation
  • kevin: intent was to ensure that TODO Group member is telling prospective members, have content that we share that's focused on participating in the group itself (vs the guides), some examples could be a one page or intro presentation; also working with the LF marketing + social media team to manage channels
  • ashley: happy to help evolve this proposal

SC recommendation is to update the charter and scope, bring back for review after that

caniszczyk

comment created time in 21 days

push eventtodogroup/governance

Chris Aniszczyk

commit sha 6fb5aefea36d2ef01267870d9733d4d244a44a7d

Add votes from TODO SC meeting

view details

push time in 21 days

push eventtodogroup/governance

Chris Aniszczyk

commit sha 526c42c5315588352eb40e9d23709afb7a2e16da

Address Kevin's comments

view details

push time in 21 days

pull request commenttodogroup/governance

Add OSPO Definition for formal approval

+1 from me

caniszczyk

comment created time in 21 days

PR opened todogroup/governance

Add Outreach WG

Signed-off-by: Chris Aniszczyk caniszczyk@gmail.com

+0 -0

0 comment

1 changed file

pr created time in 21 days

create barnchtodogroup/governance

branch : outreach-wg

created branch time in 21 days

PR opened todogroup/governance

Add OSPO Definition for formal approval

Signed-off-by: Chris Aniszczyk caniszczyk@gmail.com

+0 -0

0 comment

1 changed file

pr created time in 21 days

create barnchtodogroup/governance

branch : ospo-def

created branch time in 21 days

startedkubecost/cost-analyzer-helm-chart

started time in 21 days

startedkubecost/cost-model

started time in 21 days

push eventcncf/toc

Chris Aniszczyk

commit sha 7678738b95ebf2702865b858c105e925c2b8bb52

Add ChaosMesh and SWS to the sandbox Signed-off-by: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@gmail.com>

view details

push time in 21 days

push eventcncf/toc

Calvin Weng

commit sha 5cc6d75dbd782073bb104bb95b3d3d7335408ae2

add chaos mesh proposal for sandbox entry (#367) * add chaos mesh proposal Signed-off-by: Calvin Weng <wenghao@pingcap.com>

view details

push time in 21 days

PR merged cncf/toc

add chaos mesh proposal for sandbox entry sandbox sig-network

Signed-off-by: Calvin Weng wenghao@pingcap.com

In this proposal, we would like to propose Chaos Mesh as a CNCF sandbox project. Chaos Mesh is a Chaos Engineering platform that orchestrates chaos experiments on Kubernetes environments. See more in the proposal. Thanks.

+405 -0

12 comments

1 changed file

dcalvin

pr closed time in 21 days

pull request commentcncf/toc

add chaos mesh proposal for sandbox entry

This was accepted into the Sandbox from today's TOC meeting to go over the sandbox backlog.

Project onboarding will be here: #493

dcalvin

comment created time in 21 days

push eventcncf/toc

Tihomir Surdilovic

commit sha 7f29e19aa8e18c9b3cfc84b176de6d4a1c9e58b8

Serverless Workflow Specification Sandbox Proposal (#376) * Serverless Workflow Specification Sandbox Proposal Signed-off-by: Tihomir Surdilovic <tsurdilo@redhat.com>

view details

push time in 21 days

PR merged cncf/toc

Serverless Workflow Specification Sandbox Proposal new project sandbox sig-app-delivery

Signed-off-by: Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo@redhat.com

+178 -0

46 comments

1 changed file

tsurdilo

pr closed time in 21 days

pull request commentcncf/toc

Serverless Workflow Specification Sandbox Proposal

This was accepted into the Sandbox from today's TOC meeting to go over the sandbox backlog.

Project onboarding will be here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/494

tsurdilo

comment created time in 21 days

issue openedcncf/toc

[PROJECT ONBOARDING] Serverless Workflow Specification

Welcome to CNCF Project Onboarding!

Please ensure that you:

  • [ ] Understand the project proposal process and reqs: https://github.com/cncf/toc/blob/master/process/project_proposals.adoc#introduction
  • [ ] Understand the services available for your project at CNCF https://www.cncf.io/services-for-projects/
  • [ ] Ensure your project meets the CNCF IP Policy: https://github.com/cncf/foundation/blob/master/charter.md#11-ip-policy
  • [ ] Has your project adopted open governance already? see http://opengovernance.dev

Formal onboarding:

  • [ ] Domain: transfer domain to CNCF/LF (ITx)
  • [ ] Trademarks: transfer any trademark and logo mark assets over to the LF
  • [ ] GitHub: ensure 'thelinuxfoundation' and 'caniszczyk' are added as initial org owners
  • [ ] Artwork: Ensure logos present on https://github.com/cncf/artwork
  • [ ] Website: ensure LF footer is there and website guidelines followed, analytics transferred
  • [ ] Create maintainer list + added to aggregated https://maintainers.cncf.io list - OWNERS file needed
  • [ ] Devstats: add to devstats https://devstats.cncf.io/
  • [ ] Marketing: update relevant intro + slide decks
  • [ ] Trail Map: update CNCF trail map if relevant (incubating projects and above)
  • [ ] Update https://landscape.cncf.io
  • [ ] Events: update CFP + Registration + CFP Area forms
  • [ ] ServiceDesk: confirm maintainers have read https://www.cncf.io/services-for-projects/
  • [ ] CNCF Welcome Email Sent to confirm maintainer list access
  • [ ] Schedule monthly project sync with CNCF staff

created time in 21 days

issue openedcncf/toc

[PROJECT ONBOARDING] CHAOSMESH

Welcome to CNCF Project Onboarding!

Please ensure that you:

  • [ ] Understand the project proposal process and reqs: https://github.com/cncf/toc/blob/master/process/project_proposals.adoc#introduction
  • [ ] Understand the services available for your project at CNCF https://www.cncf.io/services-for-projects/
  • [ ] Ensure your project meets the CNCF IP Policy: https://github.com/cncf/foundation/blob/master/charter.md#11-ip-policy
  • [ ] Has your project adopted open governance already? see http://opengovernance.dev

Formal onboarding:

  • [ ] Domain: transfer domain to CNCF/LF (ITx)
  • [ ] Trademarks: transfer any trademark and logo mark assets over to the LF
  • [ ] GitHub: ensure 'thelinuxfoundation' and 'caniszczyk' are added as initial org owners
  • [ ] Artwork: Ensure logos present on https://github.com/cncf/artwork
  • [ ] Website: ensure LF footer is there and website guidelines followed, analytics transferred
  • [ ] Create maintainer list + added to aggregated https://maintainers.cncf.io list - OWNERS file needed
  • [ ] Devstats: add to devstats https://devstats.cncf.io/
  • [ ] Marketing: update relevant intro + slide decks
  • [ ] Trail Map: update CNCF trail map if relevant (incubating projects and above)
  • [ ] Update https://landscape.cncf.io
  • [ ] Events: update CFP + Registration + CFP Area forms
  • [ ] ServiceDesk: confirm maintainers have read https://www.cncf.io/services-for-projects/
  • [ ] CNCF Welcome Email Sent to confirm maintainer list access
  • [ ] Schedule monthly project sync with CNCF staff

created time in 21 days

push eventcncf/foundation

Neciu Aurel Dan

commit sha 187eb08ace1de6a683c6c140789cb7e88b5c4c59

Create ro.md

view details

Chris Aniszczyk

commit sha 5a228742e28fd5779d9bfa88c01880c4ad39e004

Merge pull request #95 from Cst2989/patch-1 Create ro.md

view details

push time in 22 days

PR merged cncf/foundation

Create ro.md

Added the RO Language code of conduct

+39 -0

0 comment

1 changed file

Cst2989

pr closed time in 22 days

push eventcncf/foundation

Sattar Feizollahibarough

commit sha 325a88b994232a166ae80a22e4d1e7a6d45e817c

Persian version added.

view details

Sattar Feizollahibarough

commit sha 140cbcbd8132aca93ea60ba81feb410fe98ae4a6

Update fa.md

view details

Sattar Feizollahibarough

commit sha b7c517c894962124668a627e6f0c22b35c347358

Update fa.md

view details

Chris Aniszczyk

commit sha a70f445939505ff3a3fb56e246501a6f2700ea8f

Merge pull request #101 from sattarfeizollahibarough/mybranch Mybranch

view details

push time in 22 days

PR merged cncf/foundation

Mybranch

Hi, This is CNCF code of conduct in Persian for your consideration.

+42 -0

0 comment

1 changed file

sattarfeizollahibarough

pr closed time in 22 days

issue commentopen-telemetry/community

Access to CNCF AWS account

you can always reach out via the https://github.com/cncf/servicedesk in CNCF or ping Ihor on the CNCF Slack

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 1:38 AM Anuraag Agrawal notifications@github.com wrote:

Heard from @alolita https://github.com/alolita that she is following up on this, tracking down the stakeholders on the Linux Foundation side. Hope to hear more soon, sorry it's taking so long.

— You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub https://github.com/open-telemetry/community/issues/392#issuecomment-657002058, or unsubscribe https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AAAPSINNYAZ6NE6JBZWUEB3R3ACH3ANCNFSM4OB7CUHA .

-- Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk http://aniszczyk.org +1 512 961 6719

iNikem

comment created time in 24 days

pull request commentcncf/mentoring

Update GSoD timeline to proposal review period

Thank you @zacharysarah

zacharysarah

comment created time in 25 days

push eventcncf/mentoring

Zach Corleissen

commit sha 52cbc95302898ccc7eae3fc3a7fa88e76fdd1e04

Update GSoD timeline to proposal review period (#265)

view details

push time in 25 days

PR merged cncf/mentoring

Update GSoD timeline to proposal review period

cc @caniszczyk @idvoretskyi

+4 -3

0 comment

1 changed file

zacharysarah

pr closed time in 25 days

issue commentcncf/toc

[PROJECT ONBOARDING] Dex

@amye is Dex almost set?

caniszczyk

comment created time in a month

push eventcncf/toc

Chris Aniszczyk

commit sha 03336e4b018726e207c9309c33539328441685fd

Update and rename proposals/operator-framework.md to proposals/incubation/operator-framework.md Signed-off-by: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@gmail.com>

view details

push time in a month

push eventcncf/toc

Chris Aniszczyk

commit sha c9031a2668e8861d845b411e9fdfcf2b7aa5f097

Add Operator Framework as Incubating Signed-off-by: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@gmail.com>

view details

push time in a month

push eventcncf/toc

Stephen Augustus

commit sha 4c265d127fdc03e9f2da5501631b6005a8fd2818

sig-contrib-strat: Add Stephen Augustus as Chair, Gerred to Emeritus (#485) * sig-contrib-strat: Add Stephen Augustus as Chair, Gerred to Emeritus

view details

push time in a month

PR merged cncf/toc

sig-contrib-strat: Add Stephen Augustus as Chair, Gerred to Emeritus

Following @gerred's step-down notice for SIG Contributor Strategy, this PR reflects Gerred's recommendation and proposes me as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair.

Signed-off-by: Stephen Augustus saugustus@vmware.com

cc(SIG Contributor Strategy Chairs): @parispittman @jberkus

+8 -2

7 comments

1 changed file

justaugustus

pr closed time in a month

push eventcncf/toc

erinaboyd

commit sha 3acd7b563f2ea822f56e86e7b1f7198e61abc49a

Request to present the Operator Framework to the TOC as an incubating project (#303) * Create operator-framework.md

view details

push time in a month

PR merged cncf/toc

Request to present the Operator Framework to the TOC as an incubating project incubation new project reviewed-by-sig sig-app-delivery

Please let us know if there is a preferred SIG to present to first. Thanks in advance!

+75 -0

73 comments

1 changed file

erinaboyd

pr closed time in a month

pull request commentcncf/toc

Request to present the Operator Framework to the TOC as an incubating project

Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied to join as incubating projects

+1 Binding: note: Quorum is 10 as Jeff Brewer has been away Katie Gamanji: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4799 Liz Rice: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4833 Justin Cormack: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4834 Xiang Li: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4835 Alena Prokharchyk: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4849 Brendan Burns: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4839 Michelle Noorali: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4939

erinaboyd

comment created time in a month

delete branch cncf/foundation

delete branch : amye-agreements

delete time in a month

push eventcncf/foundation

Amye Scavarda Perrin

commit sha cc727433922014a2cc9bde11168d0ba6e79c8a2a

Create README.md

view details

Amye Scavarda Perrin

commit sha 8ccb348ebf084bdd6d43442922f588bd42b5360e

Adding PDFs of assignment agreements

view details

Chris Aniszczyk

commit sha 7bfe54ca8ee210c387a6bf9665d26dcbae88edbe

Merge pull request #102 from cncf/amye-agreements Adding PDF agreements

view details

push time in a month

PR merged cncf/foundation

Adding PDF agreements
+2 -0

0 comment

3 changed files

amye

pr closed time in a month

push eventcncf/project-template

Chris Aniszczyk

commit sha 16b2cdab1d472cca2683d28ab99175e270200ccf

Add settings.yml Signed-off-by: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@gmail.com>

view details

push time in a month

create barnchcncf/project-template

branch : master

created branch time in a month

more