Implement multi-resolution preview as pre-publish step Ask questions
As an author I want to be able to preview my story across multiple resolutions for a final check before publishing it.
Feature Brief - Epic:Document Workflow
Do not alter or remove anything below. The following sections will be managed by moderators only.
- Author is able to preview the entire story
- When previewing a story, the preview opens a new tab or modal with the entire story as if it was published.
- When previewing a story, it is a final testing mode, and needs to produce valid AMP.
- When previewing a story, there shall be no debug or testing elements that don’t belong to the final story.
- <!-- One or more bullet points for how to technically resolve the issue. For significant Implementation Design, it is ok use a Google document accessible by anyone. -->
QA testing instructions
- <!-- One or more bullet points to describe how to test the implementation in QA. -->
- <!-- A video or screenshots demoing the implementation. -->
- <!-- One sentence summarizing the PR, to be used in the changelog. -->
Split into two issues, other issue is now at https://github.com/google/web-stories-wp/issues/1163