Media Library - Hover/Focus States and Actions Ask questions
When user hover / select a media element in sidebar, controls should appear to allow user to insert, set background and edit media data.
This ticket is blocked by ampproject/amp-wp#3851 ampproject/amp-wp#3859 ampproject/amp-wp#3856
Feature Brief - Epic: Media Gallery
Generic Element Panel States (Figma):
- While hovering over element nav bar options, hover states are active
- While hovering over the plus (+) icon next to Text in the element nav bar, it's own unique hover state is active
- While hovering over anywhere inside the pink area (see design) the scroll bar is shown.
- While hovering over the search field, the text cursor is shown
- While focused on the search bar, the text cursor is shown and the input field is white.
- While hovering over a text link use colour: #4285F4.
- Blue for the non selected state (#1A73E8)
- While hovering over the "All types" filter or clicking the dropdown arrow, the dropdown menu is shown (Dropdown was not done as party of Alpha see #1199)
- While hovering over a media file the more icon is shown. (See #354)
- While hovering over a video file, the video is played along with the more icon mentioned above. (video is playing on hover on Version 1.0.0-alpha)
- After clicking on the more icon a dropdown menu with options Edit and Delete are shown (See #354 for edit functionality)
- After clicking edit in the dropdown menu, a dialog is opened where the editor can edit the media metadata. THIS WILL BE HANDLED IN #354
- After clicking delete in the dropdown menu, the media file is removed from the library and the files below are shifted up
QA testing instructions
- <!-- One or more bullet points to describe how to test the implementation in QA. -->
- <!-- A video or screenshots demoing the implementation. -->
- <!-- One sentence summarizing the PR, to be used in the changelog. -->
What's the status here? I see @samitron7 assigned but AFAIK the designs exist?