Preview of the published story Ask questions
As a follow up on this thread. A possible proposal is:
- There are two versions of a document: draft and last published.
- After last publish: draft == published.
- If intermittent changes are needed, the draft is updated. But it doesn't change what's published is. I.e. draft > published.
- draft > publish is a clear signal that the document has unpublished changes since last publish.
- User can easily push the last draft to publish. In this case we're back to draft = publish.
- A user is able to preview updates made to a story that are not yet published. (draft > publish)
- After making updates to an already published story, the user can choose to update the published story
@miina all of this sounds great. Let's do it! Thanks!