Machine Code to WASM Compiler
- Use Capstone to disassemble
- Write out WASM
- Build in language that itself can compile to WASM (i.e. Rust) so it can be used (hopefully) w/ statically compiled Capstone in the browser
- Build proof of concept allowing user to drag exe onto webpage and watch it run
- While a fun project, the question is "why"?
- Can't really think of a good reason
- The jslinux project exists that is qemu in the browser which can handle apps that live update instructions which this couldn't
- Are there a bunch of exes sans source that would benefit from this? Otherwise, using the original source language is way better
- Maybe a nice quick tool that will turn a CLI tool into a usable JS call? Meh
- TODO: come up with a good benefit or I ain't working on it
Nice! Afraid I don't have any intentions or insight on doing this, but I do agree it would be cool.